- JIS C1100
- ASTM C11000
- DIN E-Cu58
- ISO Cu-ETP
Typical Chemical Composition:
- Cu: min 99.90% / 99.98% Purity
Typical Mechanical Properties:
- Ultimate Tensile Strength 19 Tons/In2
- Typical Hardness: 100 HB
- 0.1% Proof stress: 16 Tons/In2
- Melting Point: 1085 oC
- Boiling Point: 2562 oC
- Electrical Conductivity I.A.C.S @ 68oF: 100%
- Elastic Coefficient: 12000 Kgmm2
- TLM Copper products are of the highest purity with superior conductivity
- They are drawn from raw materials of highest quality and each bar goes through rigorous quality control program in which each is inspected and electronically tested to ensure consistently top quality.
- Very popular in Precision Engineering Industries (Mould Makers).
- Most copper is used in electrical equipment such as wiring and motors. This is due to its good conductibility of heat and electricity.
- Being practically immune to atmospheric corrosion, Copper is also the obvious choice for roofing, gluttering, downpipes, dampcoursing, etc.
- Copper also has uses in construction, for example roofing and plumbing, and industrial machinery such as heat exchangers.
- Flat Bar / Bus Bar
- Square Bar
- Round Bar / Rod
- Pipe / Tube
- Tubing (Coil form)
- Shim / Foil
- Sheet / Plate