General Properties :
- Specifications : BS1400 LG2-C, JIS H5111 BC6C, ASTM 584-85a C83600, SAE 40 , ASTM B145-52.4A, DIN CuSn5ZnPb
- Typical Chemical Composition :
- Cu: 83.0 – 87.0%
- Pb: 4.0 – 6.0%
- Sn: 4.0 – 6.0%
- Zn: 4.0 – 6.0%
- Fe: 0.3%
- Sb: 0.2%
- Ni: 1.0%
- P: 0.5%
- Al: 0.01%
- Si: 0.01%
- Typical Mechanical Properties :
- Tensile Strength > 245 N/mm2
- Elongation: 15%
- Typical Hardness: 60HB
- 0.2% Yield Strength: 100 N/mm2
- Lead Gunmetal Bronze has a wide variety of uses especially in the marine / ship building sectors.
- TLM continuous cast bronze has greatly improved physical properties compared with normal sand-cast material.
- Top quality is guaranteed with numerous advantages such as close grain structure which provides high pressure resistance, higher allowable machining speeds, reduced tool wear and freedom from gas and porosity.
- Typical applications in valve bodies, gears, pump bodies, pressure tight requirements
- Flat Bar / Bus Bar
- Round Bar / Rod
- Bush / Hollow
- Shim / Foil
- Sheet / Plate
Email us for more information on this product.
Disclaimer: All details are given in good faith and have been carefully checked. The values listed above represent reasonable approximations suitable for general engineering use. Due to commercial variations in composition and to manufacturing limitations, they should NOT be used for specification purposes. Only the full mill certificate can be accepted as accurate information regarding the properties of the metal supplied by TLM.