General Properties :
- Specifications : JIS H3250 C3604, JIS 3100, BS CZ130, BS CZ108, C2600, ASTM B16 C36000
- Typical Chemical Composition :
- Cu: 57.0~61.0%
- Pb: 1.8~3.7%
- Fe + Sn: <1.2%
- Zn: Remainder%
- Fe < 0.5%
- Typical Mechanical Properties :
- Tensile Strength > 335 N/mm2
- Vickers Hardness (0.5): 80
- Free Machining Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. Harder than copper, it is, however, more easily machined and cast.
- Bright yellow finish and very corrosion resistant. Easily hard and soft soldered, good heat/electrical conductor.
- Flat Bar / Bus Bar (JIS H3250 C3604)
- Angle Bar / L-Bar
- Square Bar
- Round Bar / Rod
- Pipe / Tube (JIS H3300 C2700)
- Shim / Foil (BS: 2870, CZ108, C2600)
- Sheet / Plate (JIS H3100 C2801)
- Perforated (Sheet)
Email us for more information on this product.
Disclaimer: All details are given in good faith and have been carefully checked. The values listed above represent reasonable approximations suitable for general engineering use. Due to commercial variations in composition and to manufacturing limitations, they should NOT be used for specification purposes. Only the full mill certificate can be accepted as accurate information regarding the properties of the metal supplied by TLM.